The series 24 watertight installation connectors with suitable endbells meet the requirements of safety classes IP 66 to IP 68. Connectors in modular design provide a robust connection technology for small design dimensions for a variety of applications.
In the sealing plane, only o-rings are used.
With metal shells made of seawater and corrosion-resistant bronze, the series is also ideal for harsh environments.
Crimp contacts enable quick and safe assembly.
Main fields of application are:
- industry applications
- marine technology
- construction machines
- shell material seawater resistant bronze
- modular design
- inverse insulation fittings
- watertight from IP 66 to IP 68
- o-ring as interface sealing
- secure metric locking thread
- elastomer insulator with conical insulation barrier
- contact arrangements 3 to 61 contacts
- operating voltage up to 250 V
- operating current up to max. 40 A
- dry mating capability