The series 34 miniature connectors with robust titanium housing are ideal for harsh environments and underwater applications, also if small design dimensions are required.
Due to the compact dimensions, this series is optimal for small sensor housing. Under advanced environmental conditions, the longitudinally watertight PEEK insulator guarantees high operational reliability.
With the double o-ring sealing in the mating area, high long-term performance is achieved for different applications.
Main fields of application are:
- offshore industry
- naval technology
- marine research
- renewable energy
- industry applications
- available only in titanium
- high pressure watertightness
- double o-ring-sealing
- contact arrangement from 2 to 20 contacts
- operating voltage up to 50 V
- operating current up to max. 8 A
- test pressure up to 600 bar
- max. working temperature 150 °C
- PEEK insulator
- robust contacts
- open face longitudinally watertight receptacles and plug
- dry mating capability
- secure metric locking thread
- robust keyway