The series 35 miniature connectors with robust metal housing are ideal for harsh environments and underwater applications, also if small design dimensions are required.
Due to the compact dimensions, this series is ideal for small sensor housing. Special welded versions are available. Under advanced environmental conditions, the longitudinally watertight vulcanised elastomer insulator with patented insulation cones guarantee high operational reliability.
With the double o-ring, sealing in the mating area, high long-term performance is achieved for different applications.
Main fields of application are:
- offshore industry
- naval technology
- marine research
- renewable energy
- industry applications
- available in bronze, stainless steel and titanium
- high pressure watertightness
- double o-ring-sealing
- contact arrangement from 3 to 12 contacts
- operating voltage up to 225 V
- operating current up to max. 8 A
- test pressure up to 500 bar
- elastomer insulator with conical insulation barrier
- robust contacts
- open face longitudinally watertight receptacles
- dry mating capability
- secure metric locking thread
- robust keyway