The pressure watertight size optimized fibre optic and hybrid connectors of series 42 have been developed for long-term underwater applications due to robust design. Under difficult environmental conditions and high ambient pressures the waterproof plugs offer high operational reliability.
With the double o-ring seal in the mating area the long-term performance is ensured for different applications. In addition, the metric locking thread in the locking sleeve allows secure locking.
High-quality PC optical fibre inserts ensure secure data transmission. The modular contact inlay can be fitted on any contact space with electrical contacts to provide different hybrid contact arrangements.
Main fields of application are:
- offshore industry
- naval technology
- marine research
- renewable energy
- industry applications
- dry mateable
- available in bronze
- 100 bar pressure watertight
- double o-ring sealing in the mating area
- contact arrangements 1 to 5 contacts
- fibre optic contacts for single mode and multimode
- low insertion loss
- electrical contacts 630 V / 25 A
- electrical contacts 1000 V / 8 A
- test pressure up to 100 bar
- open face longitudinally watertight
- modular contacts
- robust keyway