The series 80 push-pull connectors are specially designed for underwater applications with ROV under extreme reliability requirements.
Due to the oil-filled plug, the connectors of this series are pressure compensated and irrespective of water depth, they offer constant mating forces. The oil-filled mating area with its flushing device also guarantees high insulation value after underwater mating.
In combination with sophisticated, designed membranes and high quality elastomers, the operational reliability is ensured over many years. The robust mating system can be used for ROVs as well as for handling by divers with reliable locking in both applications.
Main fields of application are:
- subsea stab plates
- junction boxes
- ROV applications
- renewable energy
- marine research
- underwater mating capability
- high pressure watertightness
- oil filled and pressure compensated
- excellent insulation values
- extremely long contact gasket
- 25 years design lifetime
- double o-ring-sealing
- contact arrangements 1 to 19 contacts
- test pressure up to 600 bar
- signal-, coaxial and 12 kV power connectors available
- f/o connectors with four contacts available
- push-pull locking system
- handles with flexible connection part
- also suitable for non-pressure compensated installation housing
- available in stainless steel and titanium