The cable glands of series 71 are designed for applications in Exd-areas and can be used in water depths down to 50 m. In this design, the cable is placed with a gland inside the penetrator housing and mated on the dry device side with a plastic insulator. Thereby, the cable glands enable quick and easy replacement.
An ideal installation system for a large-scale production when the connecting cable should be replaced by qualified staff merely at longer time intervals. For many applications, several housing materials are available.
Main fields of application are:
- Industry applications
- renewable energy
- pressure watertight cable connection using glands
- o-ring-sealing to the device housing
- 7 or 12 contacts available
- dry mating capability insulator inside the device
- various shell materials available
- operating voltage max. 750 V
- operating current max. 20 A